About Me :)



Hiya! My name's Nic, Nice to meet you!

I'm a Strategic Communications Major at High Point University, but I'm from a pretty big town in MD called Bowie, right outside of DC. I haven't figured out what my future holds yet, but I'm interested in learning about the power of media in this modern age and studying people in a cognitive and behavioral context.


Outside of my classes I love being social! Whether that means hunting down the best frenchfries and ice cream places with friends, FaceTiming friends and family from back home or managing my social media, I find a lot of joy in feeling connected :)


I am super excited to be taking Media Law & Literacy this semester and can't wait to be scared of the government and the internet after it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog Post

Post 10 - EOTO #2

Post 8 - Presentation Reflection